This is a global competition. Please note all times are in GMT +2.
Contenders will only be accepted if they comply with our music policy.
Contenders Registration (CLOSED)
Contenders Announcement: 28 September – SEE CONTENDERS
Production Period: 29 September – 30 October @ 00h00 (Friday Midnight)
Public Listening : 2nd – 9th November (FINISHED)
Public Voting: 9th November – 13th November @ 19h00 (CLOSED)
Following final adjudication, the top 3 tracks voted by the public PLUS 3 EQUINOX favourite tracks will be sent to Iboga Records who will choose the champion and title holder as EQUINOX Audiologist 2015!
The winning track will be released on Iboga Records.
If you take the title, you earn yourself a prime time slot at our next EQUINOX outdoor event. (You will need to provide your own travel arrangements & accommodation)
- Your track MUST be an original! Plagiarism is a serious offence.
- You must conform with EQUINOX & Iboga Records music policy: EQUINOX is an Outdoor Electronic Music Festival. We kick off our events with chilled ambient sounds which slowly evolve into sexy techno followed by some dirty prog developing into rolling progressive psy-trance. Your track can be in any of these genres or sub-genres. See https://soundcloud.com/equinoxsa & https://soundcloud.com/ibogaemok
- You must comply with the Schedule above.
- An individual may only enter once & submit one track.
- Your track must be produced, mastered & uploaded before the 30th October 2015 at midnight (00h00 GMT +2). Unfortunately NO late entries will be accepted.
- All tracks must be uploaded on our website in MP3 format. Only the winning track will be requested to provide the WAV file for the Iboga release.
- Filenames must be in the following format: “Track Name” + “YOUR Artist Name” + “EQUINOX Premier 2015.MP3”
- Iboga Records decision is final.
- This is an honest and fair competition. All contenders are expected to respect this and act accordingly.
- There will be a maximum of 30 contenders.
- Duos are allowed. The same rule applies to both of them combined. For clarity – to act as if they were an individual.
- The 6 finalists will need to send EQUINOX the project files as proof of production.
- You will need to provide your own travel arrangements to the event.
- EQUINOX Experience reserves the right to disqualify tracks that do not conform to these T&C’s.
- Your time slot allocation for EQUINOX Experience Festival will be announced closer to the time.
The winner will also receive sponsored mastering of their newly produced tracks for 6 months.
To the producers, we wish you all the best and know this competition is going to make many dance floors around the world smile, countless times!
Good Luck… Sterkte… Behatzlacha… Buena Suerte… Viel Glück… Boa Sorte